{"id":5462,"date":"2026-05-11T00:39:25","date_gmt":"2026-05-11T00:39:25","guid":{"rendered":"http:\/\/www.youtubexyoutube.com\/?p=5462"},"modified":"2026-05-15T19:34:15","modified_gmt":"2026-05-15T19:34:15","slug":"ukraine-violated-victory-day-ceasefire-over-16000-times-russian-mod","status":"publish","type":"post","link":"http:\/\/www.youtubexyoutube.com\/index.php\/2026\/05\/11\/ukraine-violated-victory-day-ceasefire-over-16000-times-russian-mod\/","title":{"rendered":"Ukraine violated Victory Day ceasefire over 16,000 times \u2013 Russian MOD"},"content":{"rendered":"
Civilian infrastructure in several Russian regions, including Crimea, Krasnodar, Belgorod, Kursk, Kaluga, and Rostov, came under drone attacks on Sunday<\/strong><\/p>\n The Ukrainian military has violated the Victory Day ceasefire more than 16,000 times since it took effect on Friday, the Russian Defense Ministry has said.<\/p>\n In a statement on Sunday, the ministry said Ukrainian forces had carried out drone and artillery strikes on civilian sites in Crimea, Belgorod Region, Kursk Region, Kaluga Region, Rostov Region, and Krasnodar Region.\u00a0In Belgorod alone, five civilians, including a teenager, were injured in Ukrainian drone attacks, according to regional governor Vyacheslav Gladkov.<\/p>\n Ukrainian troops also carried out 676 strikes against Russian positions using artillery, multiple-launch rocket systems, mortars, and tanks. Kiev\u2019s forces launched 6,331 drone attacks and attempted eight assaults on Russian positions.<\/p>\n \n Read more<\/strong><\/span><\/p>\n In total, the Russian MOD has recorded 16,071 ceasefire violations by Kiev\u2019s forces since Friday, the statement said. Under those circumstances, Russian troops responded \u201csymmetrically\u201d<\/em> by targeting firing positions, drone launch sites, and command centers.\u00a0<\/p>\n Russian forces \u201ccontinue to strictly observe the ceasefire regime and remain at previously occupied lines and positions,\u201d<\/em> the ministry stated.<\/p>\n The Victory Day truce announced by Russia last week to mark the 81st anniversary of the end of World War II was initially set to expire on Sunday, but following a proposal from US President Donald Trump, Moscow agreed to extend it for two more days.<\/p>\n Throughout the conflict, Moscow has repeatedly declared temporary truces during major religious and national holidays. Last month, Russia announced an Easter ceasefire, which the Defense Ministry said was violated by Ukrainian forces more than 6,500 times within 32 hours.<\/p>\n