{"id":5224,"date":"2026-03-31T14:37:29","date_gmt":"2026-03-31T14:37:29","guid":{"rendered":"http:\/\/www.youtubexyoutube.com\/?p=5224"},"modified":"2026-04-14T19:25:27","modified_gmt":"2026-04-14T19:25:27","slug":"zelensky-claims-russia-has-issued-donbass-ultimatum","status":"publish","type":"post","link":"http:\/\/www.youtubexyoutube.com\/index.php\/2026\/03\/31\/zelensky-claims-russia-has-issued-donbass-ultimatum\/","title":{"rendered":"Zelensky claims Russia has issued Donbass ultimatum"},"content":{"rendered":"
Moscow has given Kiev\u2019s forces two months to retreat from Donbass, the Ukrainian leader has claimed<\/strong><\/p>\n Ukraine\u2019s Vladimir Zelensky has claimed that Moscow has given Kiev two months to withdraw its forces from areas still under its control in Russia\u2019s Donbass region. Zelensky made the comments ahead of scheduled talks with the US on Wednesday about resolving the conflict.<\/p>\n Zelensky stated that the upcoming negotiations with Washington are set to focus on a potential trilateral agreement to end the conflict and that one of the main issues remains the question of territory.<\/p>\n While Kiev continues to insist on freezing the conflict at the current battle lines, Zelensky claimed Moscow has told Washington that it expects to liberate all of Donbass within the next two months.<\/p>\n \u201cUkraine has two months to withdraw, and then the war will end. And if Ukraine doesn\u2019t leave, then Russia will capture Donbass and the terms will be different,\u201d <\/em>Zelensky said, paraphrasing Moscow\u2019s alleged comments to Washington.<\/p>\n Last week, Zelensky also claimed in an interview with Reuters that the US had ruled out security guarantees for Ukraine unless it ceded control over the Donbass to Russia. He stated that President Donald Trump had shifted his priorities towards the Middle East and was now applying pressure on Kiev to end the conflict with Moscow.
<\/strong><\/p>\n